Our menus change weekly based upon what is in season and available from our local farmers. We prefer a small plates style menu with constantly changing dishes, as it keeps things exciting for us and for our guests. All produce and proteins sourced from local farms within New Hampshire where possible. Everything cooked from scratch.
Here is a sample menu of what’s coming up this summer:
- Vichyssoise – a chilled New potato soup with leeks and vegetable broth
- Cucumber and summer melon gazpacho with mint and lemon balm
- Pulled smoked pork poutine with chicken gravy, cheddar cheese curd and hand cut fries
- Panzanella salad of heirloom tomatoes, peppers, red onion, sourdough croutons and red wine vinaigrette
- Grilled peach salad with scallions, pinenuts, assorted lettuces and sumac buttermilk dressing
- Grilled NH pork sausage on sourdough baguette with mustard peppercorn aioli and mixed cabbage kraut
- Grilled summer vegetable skewer on quinoa cucumber and feta salad with herb chimmi churri
- Lemon panna cotta with black sesame crumble and blueberries
- Fudge brownie with vanilla creme anglaise and cherries
- Summer fruit cobbler with oat crumb and jersey cow cream
- Mint kombucha
- Chilled Chaga, Turkey tail and echinacea tea
- Fire cider shots
We look forward to Nourishing you with New Hampshire bounty!